Mga Pahina

Huwebes, Nobyembre 7, 2013

AM I A MARTYR?


I’m wearing a mask,
Untrue, so feign.
Trying to hide my tears
Under the rain.
Putting up a show
For everyone to see
Faking a smile,
Fabricating a story,
Making them believe
That I’m truly happy.


Well look at me
Tell me what do you see?
Am I the woman
You wanted me to be?
Do I satisfy you?
Am I good enough for you?
Do you like the fake gem
Standing in front of you?


Do I look like the diamond
You’ve been dreaming of?
Do I look like that woman,
The one you said you love?
I’m trying my best
To accept this situation.
No matter how hard I try,
I’m just a substitution.

You can call me masochist
‘Cause I endure this torment.
But in the name of love,
 These things I won’t resent.
Call me whatever you want,
For all I care.
But for the man I love,
All these pain,
I can bear.
Now tell me, my dear
 Am I a martyr?

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento