Mga Pahina

Lunes, Marso 4, 2013

NOW I KNOW

After two weeks of bitterness and pain, I just realized that there are so many reasons to continue living my life. Yes, I’ve been hurt; but my life must go on. Why should I deprive myself from being happy? I’ve got to move on. It will be difficult at first but I have to try.
            I made a list of things that I’ve learned on my experiences and here they are:
            Now I know…
·         …that life is a roller coaster ride --- sometimes you go up, sometimes you go down.
·         …that being happy is a choice.
·         …that I can’t have all the things that I wanted to have.
·         …that I can’t do two things at the same time without compromising any of it.
·         …that I must make sacrifices.
·         …that I must forgive those who hurt me.
·         …that I must give up when there’s no reason to fight for anymore.
·         …that I must let go and set him free even if it hurts a lot just to make him happy.
·         …that I should keep on moving forward because I’ve got my family, friends, and most of all, our Almighty God loving and supporting me unconditionally.
·         …that I still have reason to hope.
·         …that I still have reason to love.
·         …that I still have reason to live.
·         …that everything has a purpose.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento