Mga Pahina

Linggo, Abril 28, 2013

Message For My Prince…

I’m lost… in a place as dark as the night
Locked in a room of pain and agony
You and I were miles away from each other
'Cause certain circumstances divide our worlds apart…

Where are you my prince?
I can’t see you.
I need your burning love now,
My heart is crying, longing for you

This vagabond heart of mine,
Please save it from the dark.
My prince, my heart is calling you
Shouting how much I love you…

I’m here my prince,
Come and share your life with me.
Together, let’s face the thousand problems
And conquer the whole world, fighting for our true love.

We don’t need those people as mean as wild beasts
Hold my hand now and never let go.
Let us create our own world.
Let us fly together and float in the clouds of love.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento